As the nation’s largest physician-owned and managed occupational health care company, WorkCare has provided occupational healthcare services to some of the world’s most prominent organizations since 1984.
At WorkCare, we believe health care that harmonizes with your company’s environment and business objective is better care. Our clients benefit from an extensive selection of wellness resources suitable to their individual needs with more than 3,500 clinic providers nationwide and a growing international clinic provider network. Through our comprehensive medical services, we maximize the health and safety of more than 1,000,000 workers per year on a worldwide basis. Our board-certified occupational health physicians are passionate about delivering our mission to improve employee health, productivity and safety through physician managed consulting services, technology-based information systems and customer-focused business models. From preventative programs to primary care, medical surveillance and health management, we have created a standard of excellence that improves quality of life, generates cost-effective care and improves the health care of the workforce.
As an integrated health provider, WorkCare is at the forefront of helping employers meet the challenges of managing today’s workforce. WorkCare is owned by a physician who, along with a team of allied credentialed health professionals, provide strategic and tactical consulting services and programs to:
We encourage employee growth and professional development and believe in the value of life-long learning. Employee input into our business is valued, as we believe that everyone has a unique role to play.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Case Coordinator to join our team in Anaheim, CA.
This position is responsible for processing correspondence related to requests for leave, and quality assurance standards. Additionally, this position is responsible for preparing and presenting other business related correspondence as needed.
1. Responsible for responding to requests for leave. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
2. Responsible for writing letters and other business related documents. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
3. Fully reviews all aspects of leave requests and makes recommendations that are consistent with the client’s policies and procedures.
4. Acts as a subject matter expert and training resource for various departmental tasks.
5. Participates in the preparation of client presentations and meetings.
6. Completes special projects and performs additional duties and assumes additional responsibilities as identified by supervisor for the efficient operation of WorkCare.